Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Minigames are a popular activity on Autcraft. Players can form groups to play Hide and Seek, Spleef, or can play by a solo game of Parkour. This world can be accessed with the command /warp minigames
Always empty your inventory before joining a minigame
The mini-game lobby is a lobby for all mini-games, find it under the arch at spawn and through the portal. To get out of the mini-game lobby type /spawn. In the lobby, everyone has /fly. Islands are color-coded and each island has decoration while some have mini-games at them. In this lobby, you can go to Hide and Seek, Bedwars, Parkour, NHIE, Paintball, Mob Arena, KOTL, Spleef, and Wither World.
- Be respectful of others and play fair. Autcraft rules still apply while playing minigames. Do not call names, taunt or belittle other players. If you are getting upset by minigames, we urge you to take a break.
- Join a channel before joining a game.''' ''This will avoid confusing people with discussion of minigames in main chat. One may join a channel by typing /chan join <channel>.
- Do not use unapproved mods, macros, minimaps, hacks or hitboxes.''' ''Do not use mods that are not on the [[Approved Mods]] list. You may not use external programs to run macros while playing minigames. Minimap mods are not allowed in minigames. Please disable any minimaps before playing. Hacked clients are prohibited on Autcraft, especially in minigames. Please do not enable hitboxes while playing mingames.
- Empty your inventory before joining games. There is a small chance that minigames will clear your inventory after playing, so we require that you empty it. This also prevents exploits.
- Do not abuse a glitch or exploit. If you find any glitches or exploits in a minigame, please report it with /modreq. Do not tell other players if you have found a glitch or exploit. In your modreq, please explain what the glitch was and what you did that triggered it.''
- Do not accuse other players of cheating or hacking. If you suspect that a player is hacking, please message an online staff member. Do not confront the player about it.
- Do not cross team. Please do not team with players who are not on your assigned team.
- Do not combat-log. Leaving the game in combat to prevent statistic decreases is prohibited.
- Do not target specific players. Do not target a single player over multiple rounds of a minigame.
- Follow all Autcraft Rules. Autcraft rules still apply while playing minigames. If needed, please review the rules.
- Do not drag-click. The clicking technique of "drag clicking" is only possible on specific mouses, so to be fair to everyone, it is not allowed.'
- Have Fun! Minigames are here for fun, so enjoy your time playing them.
Never Have I Ever
Play Never Have I Ever with friends to see who gets the furthest along the board going through never have I ever challenges.
The first player to reach the orange end of the board wins, you play by a player who asks you if you have never done something, if you have done that thing you do not jump a block, and everyone who has not done that thing moves one forward.
Paintball is a fast-paced and action-packed multiplayer game. In the classic TeamDeathMatch mode, 2 teams compete against each other to bombard each other with snowballs. Once a player is hit, they are out and automatically leaves the arena and have to wait in the paintball lobby for their mates to finish and the next match to start. In the Paintball lobby, you will meet all paintball players, choose your team and wait for enough players, or at the end of the last match. When all conditions are met, a countdown starts which announces the next match.
Fly Or Parkour to the parkour island to select between the two levels. The sign is lime green colored and the parkour buttons are on the desert/wild west island.
Hide and Seek
Also well known as ''' Block Hunt''', and often shortened to '''HAS''' or '''H&S''', Hide and Seek is a game where there are two teams: the Hiders and the Seekers
If you enjoy fighting monsters for glorious prizes or just the sheer thrill of battle, you and your friends can now join forces against hordes of Minecraft evils in the exciting gladiator-style survival mini-game MobArena!
Heavily inspired by Deminetix's now inactive 'Fight'-plugin, MobArena is a PvE-take on arena-gameplay, with a similar class-based system. Instead of fighting other players, you team up with them to beat oncoming waves of monsters, earning lots of rewards in the process. MobArena can be played alone, or with as many friends as you like!
King Of The Ladder
A player Vs player game mode where the players compete to be the highest on the ladder with special items like snowballs, fishing rods, and swords to knock off the other players and keep the high ground. Choose between maps 1-3 by heading to Pink Island in the lobby.
Spleef is a minigame where you try to destroy the blocks under your opponent's feet, so they fall. The winner is the last player standing.
Minigame Update Board
A Specific board to describe new updates to minigames, these may happen often or rarely but check this board for the latest changes.
Minigame Update Log
Updates of minigames are posted to the Minigame Board in the Lobby
- Changelog March 4, 2021
- Bowspleef double-jump fixed. The issue with players being able to double jump onto the trees in bow-spleef has been patched.
- Hide and Seek
- Grass reduced by 50%. All maps have had 50% of their grass removed to reduce instances of hiders staying in the grass so they couldn't be hit.
- New City map. Join in on the all-new city map!
- Decreased turret limit from 3 to 1 per player. This change was made to counter "turret spam" and allow more balanced gameplay.
- Never Have I Ever
- New Rainbow map. Check out the new Rainbow NHIE map!
- Changelog March 7, 2021
- Splegg + Bowspleef
- Splegg and bow-spleef temporarily disabled due to glitches in plugins. When they are fixed an update will be provided here.
- Fixed Rainbow NHIE spawn button.
- Minigames Area:
- Removed portal to spawn. This was removed to help prevent inventory loss. You must now /spawn out of the minigames world to exit.
- Added AC logo to old portal location. Purely cosmetic, it just felt right
- "Dragclicking" banned. Signs have been posted by the join signs as a reminder. If drag clicking is used in-game it may result in loss of minigame privileges.
- Fixed Bedwars tutorial bed dropping. The bed at the last part should no longer drop.
- Patched ability to build to the spawn room on Ruins map. It can no longer be built up to.
- Splegg + Bowspleef
- Changelog March 9, 2021
- Spleef temporarily disabled for maintenance. When it is fixed an update will be provided here.
- Hide and Seek
- Heal buttons added. If you enter a lobby and have decreased health, stand close to the button and press it. This is a temporary fix for the healing bug while the developer patches it.
- Top signs added. The Leaderboard signs are back, look below the join signs for the updated leaderboard!
- Join signs fixed. Join signs have been patched and should now display the proper amount of players in each game.
- Changelog March 13, 2021
- General Updates
- Added "No combat-logging" to sign #9 of the rule board. Logging out in minigames to improve or protect stats is not allowed.
- Removed all but two of the chickens on the minigames islands and disabled mob spawning.
- Minor cosmetic changes to the "Neon" map.
- Hide and Seek
- Removed 50% of the gravel on the City map.
- Patched holes in the walls of Dungeon Parkour.
- General Updates
AC has had many mini-games in the past and there are many to be listed here.
- Color Shuffle
- Color Shuffle was a game mode with increasing difficulty as time passes, you have to stand on the correct block that the game says before the time runs up, Last player standing on the correct platform wins, players are eliminated every round, and time speeds up.
- Tnt Run
- Players run on a floor made up of TNT and sand, the TNT drops and you dodge the place it drops, a group of players plays, and the last player standing wins.
- Pvp Arena
- A PVP arena where players would have non-survival inventories and dropped their heads once killed allowing players to PVP themselves there and only there.
- Paintball Maps
- The past paintball maps were only consisting of one or two old maps, these maps including a map with a water pipe area.