Calm rooms are rooms that you take a moment and breath in, you relax and explore the small rooms, each with unique themes. To go to the Calm rooms you type /warp calmrooms or go to spawn and use the button on the wall in the Teleportation Station.How It Helps
Calm rooms are builds made with care and thought for you to explore and do small activities to take your mind off what is troubling you, chat is turned off in these rooms to avoid stress.
Often when you or another player is stressed visibly in chat, spamming a lot, or is playing a mini-game and isn't having a good time, a player may ask you/them to go to the calm rooms as a suggestion. People aren't telling you to go to these places but rather suggesting it to calm down.Calm Room Lobby
The Calm Room Selector area with mini models of each room and many easter eggs to be found. Select between 9 Calm Rooms in this area with small trees and decor between each one.Calm Rooms
There are multiple Calm Rooms to Choose From, the selections of the rooms are listed as the following:
- Starry Room
- This calming room pictures of a starry area with start filled rooms, a star ground, and lava in the corners for the mood lighting. Go to this room if you like the Night's Sky.
- The Ocean Room is a calm room for players to look at the fish in the aquariums, swim with them, and look at unique underwater environments here. Need to vent/rant in a book? Do so in this Room
- A Neon Room with dance floors around, parkour platforms to jump around, and look at the unique lights.
- Orange And Blue
- Orange and blue theme with a calming neutral color on the interior of the build, water flowing with vines alike to stand and look around.
- The Library is a building with calming fountains and ponds on the outside and books and reading spots on the inside.
- Lush Cave
- A natural looking lush cave with a geode, tank of glow squid, and a small waterfall that features axolotls. Relax in the pool and enjoy the peaceful scene
- Jump Cyan
- Jump around in a bouncy castle vertical room in the shade of cyan with differing pixel art from Other Jump Rooms. A Breathing exercise with Aquatic animals in aquariums.
- Jump Purple
- Jump around in a bouncy castle vertical room in the shade of purple with differing pixel art from Other Jump Rooms. A Breathing exercise with Aquatic animals in aquariums.
- Jump Yellow
- Jump around in a bouncy castle vertical room in the shade of yellow with differing pixel art from Other Jump Rooms. A Breathing exercise with Aquatic animals in aquariums.
- Jump Red
- Jump around in a bouncy castle vertical room in the shade of red with differing pixel art from Other Jump Rooms. A Breathing exercise with Aquatic animals in aquariums.
Similar to calm rooms in the sense to calm down a player but when the passive approach of the calm rooms doesn't work as well a player may need to spam buttons, levers, pistons ETC. Spamming can be a form of stimming which some autistics need to use to stay calm and not panic.Spam Room Lobby
The lobby which you enter each spam room with different categories and uses in each. The main room has a board to describe the reasons and a board to describe what each room's color is. Spam Rooms
There are many spam rooms in the Spam Room Lobby, 12 to be exact so they will be listed in Color, What they do with a picture and starting in order from top left to top right to bottom left to bottom right, it goes by:
- Ice Boat (Blue)
- Ride a boat on ice in this room, spam the side buttons to spin really fast!
- Cave (Light Gray)
- A small cave with pressure plates and buttons to make small calming noise.
- Redstone (Red)
- Redstone lamps on Sticky Pistons for piston and light spam.
- Moody (Black)
- Dark lighting and orange particles falling from the ceiling with buttons and trap doors.
- Jumping (Lime)
- Parkour and Slimeblock land to jump and bounce around.
- NoteBlock (Light Blue)
- Room of note blocks to run across and play note blocks! Spam left-click also works.
- Relaxing (Green)
- Nature-y fields and trees like camping in the calming nature.
- Waterway (Pink)
- Water Elevators used to go up and down with bubbly sounds and calming pinks. Small waterslides inside.
- Western (Orange)
- Mesa Themed With Bells, Trapdoors, doors, and composters.
- Puzzle -Piston Spam- (Yellow)
- Unscramble and rescramble the creeper face or spam pistons.
- Water (Cyan)
- A small aquarium with bubble column floor and minecart chairs.
- Chest (Purple)
- Spam open and close chests and ender chests inside the purple room. Sometimes the chest contain a secret to be found like a Spam Collectible.