There are currently 31 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

New account whitelist request
Started by ClownPierceACC

ClownPierceACC

ClownPierceACC

Joined
18 Dec 2025
Last Seen
19 Aug 2026
Topics
3
Posts
19
Minecraft
ClownPierceACC
FunMummy:

I've just resent the activation email so please click on the link in that to verify your account. 

ok

ClownPierceACC · about 1 month ago · Last edited: about 1 month ago
ClownPierceACC

ClownPierceACC

Joined
18 Dec 2025
Last Seen
19 Aug 2026
Topics
3
Posts
19
Minecraft
ClownPierceACC
ClownPierceACC:
FunMummy:

I've just resent the activation email so please click on the link in that to verify your account. 

ok

i clicked it i think i validated but im not fully sure

ClownPierceACC · about 1 month ago
Dislet

Dislet

Joined
18 Aug 2026
Last Seen
24 Aug 2026
Topics
0
Posts
2
Minecraft
Dislet

i need it too..

 

Dislet · about 1 month ago
ClownPierceACC

ClownPierceACC

Joined
18 Dec 2025
Last Seen
19 Aug 2026
Topics
3
Posts
19
Minecraft
ClownPierceACC
ClownPierceACC:
ClownPierceACC:
FunMummy:

I've just resent the activation email so please click on the link in that to verify your account. 

ok

i clicked it i think i validated but im not fully sure

sooo did i do it can i be whitelisted now

ClownPierceACC · about 1 month ago
FunMummy

FunMummy

Admin
SrHelper
Helper
B
P
N
D
G
I
Y
Joined
22 Oct 2022
Last Seen
04 Oct 2026
Topics
577
Posts
1681
Minecraft
FunMummy

Yes you did it, whitelisting happens in order of application. But I will see what I can do. 

FunMummy · about 1 month ago
ClownPierceACC

ClownPierceACC

Joined
18 Dec 2025
Last Seen
19 Aug 2026
Topics
3
Posts
19
Minecraft
ClownPierceACC
FunMummy:

Yes you did it, whitelisting happens in order of application. But I will see what I can do. 

oke

ClownPierceACC · about 1 month ago
TheMaineMan

TheMaineMan

I
Joined
13 Aug 2026
Last Seen
03 Oct 2026
Topics
0
Posts
1
Minecraft
TheMaineMan

hi just checking as I applied a couple of weeks ago and wondered how long it could take for me to get whitelisted pls 

TheMaineMan · about 1 month ago
MattisCrafting

MattisCrafting

Joined
10 Aug 2026
Last Seen
04 Sep 2026
Topics
0
Posts
1
Minecraft
MattisCrafting

Yay i got whitelisted

1
MattisCrafting · about 1 month ago · Last edited: about 1 month ago
Wisp_With_A_Lisp

Wisp_With_A_Lisp

Joined
13 Aug 2026
Last Seen
03 Oct 2026
Topics
2
Posts
8
Minecraft
Wisp_With_A_Lisp

Feels good to know that an account got whitelisted at this time.

Wisp_With_A_Lisp · about 1 month ago
FunMummy

FunMummy

Admin
SrHelper
Helper
B
P
N
D
G
I
Y
Joined
22 Oct 2022
Last Seen
04 Oct 2026
Topics
577
Posts
1681
Minecraft
FunMummy

We're working through them asap. You'll be in the next batch Wispy :) 

FunMummy · about 1 month ago