There are currently 15 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Crafting Heads and more!
Started by AutismFather

AutismFather

AutismFather

Admin
Last Seen
27 Apr 2024
Topics

It's about time that the mob heads on Autcraft did more than just look nice. Since the mob heads in Vanilla Minecraft make the mob sounds when you place them on a note block, we've made it so that ALL of the mob heads can do that. Now you can place a cow, pig, vex, or anything else on a note block, hit the note block, and hear that mob.

It also works with variants too. So an angry wolf head will sound different from a regular wolf head, same with a screaming goat, a charge vex, and more!

Try them all!

Also, as you should probably know by now, mobs don't just drop heads. In some very rare instances, they drop shiny variants of their heads. Well, some of those are now extra valuable.

If you craft the 3 shiny frog heads together, you get a Leap Frog head which will grant you jump boost 6 when you wear it!

If you craft the 4 shiny Wither heads together into one, it'll grant you the Wither Miner pickaxe! This extra powerful pickaxe has Efficiency 8 on it! This means that if you have a beacon with Haste 2 nearby, you can even insta-mine deepslate! Finally!!

There's more too... for example, crafting 9 Ender Dragon Heads will make one Dragon Egg!

This is just the start. We have so much more in store!

AutismFather · about 1 month ago
Hamster2536

Hamster2536

I
Y
Last Seen
24 Apr 2024
Topics

Me on my way to make a hermitcraft salmon noteblock:

Hamster2536 · about 1 month ago
_Mx_Ace

_Mx_Ace

N
D
Last Seen
23 Apr 2024
Topics

What about shiny heads? Will they sound... Shiny? :P

_Mx_Ace · about 1 month ago
Stevena70

Stevena70

N
G
I
Last Seen
27 Apr 2024
Topics

Well,what I found is that I appeared on both photos in TARDIS,but I really fancy the pickaxe idea because i have lits of projects need to drill a hope into ground and it can be great LOL

Stevena70 · about 1 month ago
Stevena70

Stevena70

N
G
I
Last Seen
27 Apr 2024
Topics
Stevena70:

Well,what I found is that I appeared on both photos in TARDIS,but I really fancy the pickaxe idea because i have lits of projects need to drill a hope into ground and it can be great LOL

*lots of projects,sry XD

Stevena70 · about 1 month ago
subarahero123

subarahero123

N
D
I
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics

i see myself in one of the images idk why i find that fun

subarahero123 · about 1 month ago
subarahero123

subarahero123

N
D
I
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics

does the color of the shinies used to craft matter?

subarahero123 · about 1 month ago
StikFig

StikFig

Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics

Yes but Can I have AutismFather saying hello to me if I put his head on the note block?

StikFig · about 1 month ago