There are currently 17 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Is it possible to see the exact date you joined Autcraft?
Started by MrFrog309

MrFrog309

MrFrog309

I
Joined
21 Nov 2025
Last Seen
27 Sep 2026
Topics
1
Posts
1
Minecraft
MrFrog309

People ask me “When did you join Autcraft?” pretty often, so I was just asking if it’s possible to see it so I can be prepared for next time someone asks me. I made my account months before I got accepted, so it wouldn’t be when I created my account. I am pretty sure it was August or something, but I was just making sure! :D

MrFrog309 · 8 hours ago
Kodiaks

Kodiaks

Helper
B
P
N
D
Joined
22 Nov 2022
Last Seen
27 Sep 2026
Topics
102
Posts
286
Minecraft
Kodiaks

Hi MrFrog! You joined on August 14th, 2026

Running Two Miles First Requires Walking One. ~ A Friend

1
Kodiaks · 7 hours ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
27 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
231
Minecraft
_GamingVortex

When did i join?

_GamingVortex · 7 hours ago
Kodiaks

Kodiaks

Helper
B
P
N
D
Joined
22 Nov 2022
Last Seen
27 Sep 2026
Topics
102
Posts
286
Minecraft
Kodiaks
_GamingVortex:

When did i join?

January 24th, 2026

Running Two Miles First Requires Walking One. ~ A Friend

Kodiaks · 6 hours ago · Last edited: 6 hours ago