There are currently 18 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Mob Concept: The Tamer
Started by _Action_Duck_

_Action_Duck_

_Action_Duck_

D
Last Seen
23 Jan 2024
Topics

OVERVIEW - The Tamer is an entity that wishes for tamable mobs (dogs, cats, camels giraffes, parrots, and others) to be kept alive and rescued from death. The Tamer gives Regeneration to passive mobs within a 2-block radius. He also wields a Knockback 10 stick.

BACKSTORY - Once a normal player, The Tamer has become resentful towards the mob hunters of Autcraft. All he wanted was to ride horses in battle, fight with good doggos against hostile mobs, and rescue the mobs from fights. But every time he tried, a player killed his dog, or a player killed his cat, or a player killed his steed. He could only tolerate so much. So eventually, the darkness grew over him. He turned against the players of AC, and he joined The Darkness. He fought his hardest against the players, but as they usually do, they won. (More lore may come eventually)

x1
_Action_Duck_ · 6 months ago
Hamster2536

Hamster2536

I
Y
Last Seen
24 Apr 2024
Topics

This is actually a GENIUS idea!

Hamster2536 · 6 months ago
CaptainRobi

CaptainRobi

N
G
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

Might be a nice idea for a mini-boss for the Darkness. I could see that happening but Knockback 10? Honestly, you should've seen my Axe; Entities get sent a LOT by it. Perhaps toning it down to Knockback 5 would suffice.

x1

Banner

CaptainRobi · 6 months ago
_Action_Duck_

_Action_Duck_

D
Last Seen
23 Jan 2024
Topics

Thanks for the suggestion, as KB 10 is pretty OP. However, there are mobs (Warden's Emissary?) that do have KB 10, as it is where I got it from in the first place. So I believe it would be somewhat reasonable to give The Tamer KB 10.

CaptainRobi

CaptainRobi

N
G
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

it was the Vindicators that had the knockback 10 but in axe form. (They were diamond and i think the emissaries had gold axes) Cos I remember my own Axe was one of those but upgraded to netherite.

Banner

CaptainRobi · 6 months ago
Crankles_

Crankles_

Admin
P
N
I
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

KB 10 was removed from The Darkness quite awhile back due to player misuse. They are no longer allowed to be used during group wither fights. 

Also it was the Warden's Emissaries who carried them and they were netherite. 

Crankles_ · 6 months ago · Last edited: 6 months ago
_Action_Duck_

_Action_Duck_

D
Last Seen
23 Jan 2024
Topics

Ah. Is KB 2 fair for The Tamer then?

gorge_

gorge_

N
D
G
I
Last Seen
24 Mar 2024
Topics

I think KB 2 would be fine since you can get it using enchanted books or an enchanting table

gorge_ · 6 months ago
Crankles_

Crankles_

Admin
P
N
I
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

Well since this is just a fun concept you can imagine whatever weapons you wish for it 😉

x1
Crankles_ · 6 months ago
BeguiledChair95

BeguiledChair95

Last Seen
21 Apr 2024
Topics

This is both a great idea as a fight AND Autcraft lore! I always like me some Autcraft lore! (At least lore related to the darkness)

BeguiledChair95 · 5 months ago