Autcraft is a whitelisted Minecraft server for children (and adults) that have autism and their families.
What this means is that if you or a family member has autism and you own the computer version of Minecraft, you can register and apply to be put on the whitelist and play with other people just like you.
Waiting time for assessment of applications is approximately 2 weeks, due to recent increased interest in our server.
Autcraft was created by Stuart Duncan (aka AutismFather in game) who not only has autism himself but also a child with autism as well. The server is administrated by adults that include autistics, parents of autistic children or a family member of someone with autism. There are also "Helpers" that include "jrhelpers" which are children that prove to be responsible, positive and helpful with people; and "srhelpers" which are adults that demonstrate some knowledge of the game as well as being respectful, responsible and helpful.
Some features of Autcraft:
- Bullying, killing, stealing, griefing, etc is not tolerated
- Swearing is not tolerated
- In game ticket/support system. Need an admin to do something, stand where you need the help and use /modreq <message>
- Players builds are protected using WorldGuard. Ask an admin for protection
- All kills, blocks placed, blocks broken, items dropped, picked up and more are tracked so that we can see exactly what happens anywhere
- A few mini-games including hide and seek, mob arena, spleef and more
- Community Wither fights and other events