It's their name. They should get to decide. If Head_Onn wants to be Soal_Full they can be but Soal_Full might want to change back and that's fine. Don't try and pressure them into something they don't necessarily want to do =)
I get your being sarcastic but don't you think thats a bit harsh
"the use of irony to mock or convey contempt."
thats the definition of sarcasm
1. How was I being harsh?
2. I know what sarcasm means. You don't need to tell me.
3. 'that's', not 'thats'.
1. You were being harsh by making fun of their post
2. They were putting it in just incase you didn't know
3. Please don't correct people like that, they might not have known how to spelll it
1. Making fun of an incredibly silly post
2. Well ok I guess
3. C412 thinks I don't know what sarcasm is but you think I'm the one who should be told to stop thinking they don't know how to spell? Pure hypocrisy. I simply wanted to help someone spell a word.